Support

We're here to help you with questions and bugs. ENGLISH ONLY!

12.4k Topics 36.2k Posts
  • How to leave a crew

0 Votes
    2 Posts
    10k Views

Hi,
    Go to your crew page click on members (member list) and you'll see the option to leave crew.

• Didn't receive boss coins

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi,
    This has nothing to do with your slots or inviting managers to your league. The link is used to invite managers to the game which they are automatically directed to your league.
    Also, below are reasons why you(the inviter) and these managers(invited user) didn't get the reward.

New user has to sign up via invitation link and on same session (if user installs app, closes it and later open it an sign up, it won't work, he needs to click link again and only after create the account) Invited user has to create a new account and not joining league with an existing one There's a maximum of 10 rewards, so all invites sent after that won't give any reward New user must create his/her account on the same OSM version as the inviter (i.e. World for World, Dutch for Dutch versions).
  • I lost my account

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@mateusreis Hi,
    Contact support via email at En.support@onlinesoccermanager.com or Pt.support@onlinesoccermanager.com (you can write in Portuguese). Also include your manager name in the mail.

• Foreign languages

0 Votes
    4 Posts

@gary-gomes
    Each Language forum is visible to all managers but the one you joined first is the one stated on your forum account, and in order to stop seeing notifications/posts from them you have to ignore the category or the topic yourself.
    Also, all posts appear on the forum and category they are posted regardless of the language used. So if someone uses another language in the English forum so it'll appear.

• I need help!

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@masteraa Hi,
    Ask your brother to contact support via email; En.support@onlinesoccermanager.com for this issue including his manager name in the mail.

• Can't access Account 1 from cell phone

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Start a new championship - 500 error

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • World domination

0 Votes
    5 Posts
    1k Views

@pepsbodys Yes! And note that if you win the cup and fail to reach your goal you won't get the domination.

• Simulation

0 Votes
    4 Posts

Your welcome, then this topic can be closed now.

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts

@sirnelsonpires Hi,
    Read the Common-question topic and you'll know what to do about this issue.

• Ranking update

0 Votes
    4 Posts

@daniele-benjiamin Thanks Daniel!
    This is clear and can now be closed.

• Forum bugs

0 Votes
    7 Posts
    1k Views

I've already been in here myself saying that there are some known forum bugs, so we just need to wait till that's fixed.
    This topic can be closed now.

• I cant get in to the app

1 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • my private league

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@xoydvin Hi,
    Ask your friend to contact us by email - En.support@onlinesoccermanager.com for this issue, and he should also include his manager name in the mail.

• My account was reseted

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • The Omani League

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@manager-pr-9 Thanks!

• Can't login to my account

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@c-ronaldo770 Hi, welcome.
    For this kind of issues you need to contact us by email: EN.support@onlinesoccermanager.com

Don't forget to provide both manager names in the mail.

• Achievement: Cup Boss

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@arsay-whinger-iq Fixed! Deleted also your account (and all the others that were created while you couldn't access forum) so a new one can be created with the exact same name as your OSM account on your next login!

• Issues with 'About me' section on my profile

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Can't start special competition

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@sm0ker_nl Hi, welcome.
    In this case your reporting it on the wrong forum, with this issue you need to go to the Dutch community forums go here