Support

We're here to help you with questions and bugs. ENGLISH ONLY!

12.5k Topics 36.3k Posts
  • chelsea not transfer !!!!!

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@w3pw3py3d123
    Transfers are random and up to the manager of the team, to find the way to sell their players...adjust the price, put other players on the transfer list...

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi,
    Read the topic below as ND you'll find your answer;
    https://forum.onlinesoccermanager.com/topic/25696/survey

• Manager points are 0

1 Votes
    4 Posts

@royjhgf Hi, welcome.
    You didn't finish any season yet, after you've finished the managerpoints will be added to the ranking.

• Accidently Bought 2x200 coins

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@ponzio-gargaro
    Hi, sorry but this is not possible you should be more careful next time when operating your device.

• Lost Account

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@egecann1903
    Hi, send a mail to En.support@onlinesoccermanager.com and include all your manager names in the mail with clear explanation of the problem.

• Nationality

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@eyndsenaar_nl
    Hi, thanks for your suggestion
    This is already available only that you need to have a higher resolution to see the flags.

• survey

0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views

What it says on the Survey is that 5 managers will be draw to get that reward. It doesn't says ALL managers will get it!

• Request Problem

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@specialone Hi Albino,

Mentor Dullaj Lfc dont have problem he joined in the league. He use iOS and WEBB.

Gent Elezi play only in iOS, ( Iphone 6, iOS11 and OSM version 4.2.9 )

He send me the request through the iOS and his request i didnt become neither in Android/ Android Google Chrome nor in Web, and i said him wait ill send you an invite but the same, he didnt become my invite ( i sand him the invite through the Web). When he said me that: I didnt become your invite, i looked boths platforms and everything were ok: "You sent the invite". ( this problem is only with him, with others no ).

I dont see his request neither in Android/Android Google Chrome nor in Web and he see only this ( look the photo ) and he cant click and do anything.

0_1512061130535_FD32B066-232B-4BB4-907C-FBE14AAAEC63.png

• Tickets

0 Votes
    9 Posts

@alebec
    Can you provide us with a clear screenshot from support on offer wall.
    Also, we need a screenshot from the offer you're complaining about

• Advertisements

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@stevenpuma_nl
    Read "Common questions" topic and you will see the answer to your questions.
    https://forum.onlinesoccermanager.com/topic/302/common-questions/9

• Manager Points is 0

1 Votes
    4 Posts

Cheers...

• I can't see my crew's homepage

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@hespera
    Ok, thanks in advance.

• CANT EXCEPT CREW INVITE

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Should be fixed now!

• my problem

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@torino-ayad
    Hi, if you invited your friends to join OSM and didn't get rewarded, it could be because of the following reasons;

You may have reached the Maximum of 10 rewards, Users have to sign up on same version as inviter (world or NL) Account hasn't been created on same session, this means that if I click on link, install app, then close it and later on I open App and create account, inviter won't get the reward Invite managers to join leagues and they already have an account, that doesn't give them any rewards. Rewards are only for new sign ups
  • Problem with the invites

0 Votes
    4 Posts

Please, make a full bug report filling the template given on the first topic.
    Before that make sure you have cleaned your cache and cookies from your phone.

• Messed Up My Account Email

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@city4lyfe
    Edit:
    I don't know if I managed to fix it or not, but when I logged into my account using my computer, it allowed me to make transfers, then I switched over to my phone, and it allowed me to make transfers. I think it might be fixed, but I'm not too sure. Could someone check the status on this?

• scout 2

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@dfr666_nl Hi,
    This is not a bug, it was your choice to speed up your scout using boss coins. When you scouted those players and didn't buy them the scout already recorded it as though you don't want them. Since the scout will always bring players he'll bring the next thing he can find, but adjusting your preferences might do the trick.

• Manager points problem

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@fcnanov17
    If you read the Common Questions you'll find your answer there.

• Scout

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@dfr666_nl
    Hi, first you don't use 30 coins to scout players, you only spend 15 coins when buying a player off the scout.
    Secondly, your scout is bringing 80-89 overall rating players because there are no more players with the same criteria so the best solution is to adjust your preferences until your scout returns with 90+ players.

• !!!!!

1 Votes
    3 Posts

@lirind
    Thanks!