League Updates

• Global Staff

Leagues updated

Egypt
    Morocco

• Happy talking to you
    My name is Layth, I'm a coach in a game
    I am from the State of Palestine
    I want to help you agree to work on adding the Palestinian league to the game, knowing that in 2011 the Palestinian league existed previously
    When asked how to add the league, I was told that you should be provided with information about the Palestinian league.
    I am ready to be a volunteer for the game in order to be a volunteer to provide you with all the official data and information documented in order to add the Palestinian league ..... All Palestinian coaches will be very happy to add their country league
    It will be my own dream if you agree to add the Palestinian league

Please agree to add the Palestinian Premier League
    Very happy with thee

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Bank_Premier_League

https://ar.onlinesoccermanager.com/LeagueTypes/Team/1035/14

• This post is deleted!

• I would love to see Kosovo League created. As a country we are doing very well on nation league we are as first and passed very good nations and also on EU qualifiers we won very strong teams and we seems promising. The league is very impressive now we have good teams that they did great on europa league and now we invest a lot in our clubs we gonna have great team out there in CL and EL. As a big community of Kosovo we have lots of strong crews and lots of strong managers at the end of the day we are a lots of Kosovo players that play this game we would be very respectful if we can see and have our league. We can provide any info you need about everything.

• @bearded-conte said in League Updates:

I would love to see Kosovo League created. As a country we are doing very well on nation league we are as first and passed very good nations and also on EU qualifiers we won very strong teams and we seems promising. The league is very impressive now we have good teams that they did great on europa league and now we invest a lot in our clubs we gonna have great team out there in CL and EL. As a big community of Kosovo we have lots of strong crews and lots of strong managers at the end of the day we are a lots of Kosovo players that play this game we would be very respectful if we can see and have our league. We can provide any info you need about everything.

So this means that if we don't implement Kosovo league you won't be respectful? 😉 😉 😄

This question was made several times and the answer has been always the same. As soon as we decide to implement it, we'll go for it (if we've all data, of course).
    OSM doesn't have all available leagues in the world and as you may understand, that wouldn't be possible. Like everything in a game/company there are criteria to decide upon it. Same goes for adding leagues. OSM/GB has it's criteria and implements things accordingly (one of them is availability/time)

• @SpecialOne thank you for your reply and your answer. I understand these criteria of the company.

I saw that all Balkan is created and I thought why not also Kosovo to be present.
    Albania,
    Bosnia-Herzegovina,
    Bulgaria,
    Croatia,
    Greece,
    Montenegro,
    North Macedonia,
    Romania,
    Serbia,
    Slovenia.

• @bearded-conte Maybe because all of those leagues were added ages ago and Kosovo not! It's way easier to keep a league updated than add a new one!

• -442oons League Updated

The 442oons League has been completely updated!

We updated all the teams and added full new commentary in the Match Experience. Furthermore there are a lot of great players available on the Transferlist and Scout to improve your squad.

Check out the fully updated 442oons league and enjoy! You can also comment and discuss this update in here

• @SpecialOne @blob59 When are you going to upate the Brazilian league? I already asked this 3 months ago in the player errors and corrections topic, but nothing happened. The Brazilian league should be treated as a top league, with many interesting players.

For example, Reinier (https://www.transfermarkt.com/reinier/profil/spieler/627226) and Joao Pedro (https://www.transfermarkt.com/joao-pedro/profil/spieler/626724) are among the biggest talents in world football, but they only have a rating of 50 on OSM.

• @MemphisNL said in League Updates:

@SpecialOne @blob59 When are you going to upate the Brazilian league? I already asked this 3 months ago in the player errors and corrections topic, but nothing happened. The Brazilian league should be treated as a top league, with many interesting players.

Brazilian league was updated around official start of 2019 season in March this year. A new update will be made before the start of 2020 season!

For example, Reinier (https://www.transfermarkt.com/reinier/profil/spieler/627226) and Joao Pedro (https://www.transfermarkt.com/joao-pedro/profil/spieler/626724) are among the biggest talents in world football, but they only have a rating of 50 on OSM.

That's your personal opinion and you may be right. They may end up being the newest Ronaldinho, but for now, their market value doesn't justify a different grade on OSM. When/if that happens changes are made even while seasons are running and not only on full league updates, as you probably noticed on this topic already!

• @SpecialOne said in League Updates:

That's your personal opinion and you may be right. They may end up being the newest Ronaldinho, but for now, their market value doesn't justify a different grade on OSM. When/if that happens changes are made even while seasons are running and not only on full league updates, as you probably noticed on this topic already!

I want to emphasize that this is not my personal opinion. It's the opinion of transfermarkt.com. According to transfermarkt.com, Reinier and Joao Pedro both are in the top 10 most valuable players under 19 years of age. And we all know OSM ratings are solely based on transfermarkt values, so it should also be the opinion of OSM.

I, in fact, absolute hate the rating system the OSM league updaters use. Since ratings are purely based on transfermarkt values, older players are criminally underrated. Consider the incredibly low ratings of world class players like Piqué (88), Ramos (87), Godin (86), Thiago Silva (76), Modric (86), David Silva (86), Matuidi (86), Vidal (84) and Fernandinho (81) and it becomes clear what I mean.

• @MemphisNL said in League Updates:

I, in fact, absolute hate the rating system the OSM league updaters use.....

Again, it's your personal opinion and you're entitled to it and we thank you for your feedback.

...Since ratings are purely based on transfermarkt values, older players are criminally underrated....

If I were you, I would not make statements like this when I've no idea about what I'm talking about!

• @SpecialOne I know exactly what I'm talking about. You can call it my personal opinion, but it are just things 99% of the people who watch football will agree on.

To elaborate, here I have some examples of the big failures of the OSM rating system:

• According to OSM, world class defenders like Piqué (88), Ramos (87), Bonucci (87), Marcelo (87), Godin (86), D. Alves (86) and T. Silva (76) all have a lower rating than Lenglet (91), Romagnoli (90), Maguire (90), De Ligt (89), Akanji (89), Tah (89), Alonso (89), Trippier (89), Ginter (88) and lindelof (88)
    • According to OSM, world class midfielders like Modric (86), Siva (86), Matuidi (86), Vidal (84) and Fernandinho (81) all have a lower rating than Dier (89), Torreira (89), Xhaka (89), Bakayoko (88), Luis Alberto (87), Kessié (87), Betancur (87), Lerma (87), Lobotka (87), Barkley (87), Sanson (87), Nakajima (87), Doucouré (87), Demirbay (87), Kondogbia (87) and Seri (87).
    • According to OSM, world class goalkeepers like Neuer (85) and Handanovic (84) have a lower rating than Meret (86) and Cragno (86).

I think it does not make any sense to just call it ‘my personal opinion’ that these ratings are incorrect. Every football fan will agree on this. Take a look at the ratings of FIFA 20, they are way more realistic.
    Anyway, thanks for your reply. I hope you will do something with my feedback, and I hope you will do something against the age discrimination in the OSM rating system.

• @MemphisNL pique sucks ass and looks like weird Al Jankovich

• We want to add the Jordanian league

• What is happend with Europa League ? Europa League didn't update. Why ?