Tactics Requests

• Hi guys i need help.

My friend uses the formation 433b with Shoot on sight, agressivr playstyle, zonal marking and offside trap no.

My team is slightly weaker than his and Iā€˜m not playing in the home stadium.

Which tactic is best to counter this?

• 4-2-4 attaking fulbacks

• @qluca263 said in Tactics Requests:

Hi guys i need help.

My friend uses the formation 433b with Shoot on sight, agressivr playstyle, zonal marking and offside trap no.

My team is slightly weaker than his and Iā€˜m not playing in the home stadium.

Which tactic is best to counter this?

442B passing game or 451 sos

• Hallo, I ve got only 1 forward so I have to play with 4231 or 451 versus a team weak than me. What do you suggest?he plays 442b

• @rmihai anybody who plays 433 is a kamakazi manager. 352 with zonal marking then Defend deep and counter attack. Outcome will be draw or 1-0 win if youve got decent strikers

• Hi managers. Im in the market for a left footed/ambidextrous strikers. Any ideas?

• Hi guys,
    What is the best formation and tactics against
    433a wing play?

• Anyone knows some solid 3-2-5(preferable) or 4-2-4 tactics? I feel like these formations are complete garbage, even when you have superior team.

• @nzoristo I don't think a striker's prominent foot is a criteria within the game. They only distinguish their style of play.

• @muhammad7991 Well, if you got the better team 433b usually trumps 433a. A moderate 451 might also work.

• Guys i really need help its my most important match on the game. Enemy team's tactic is: Counter-attack, Man marking, no Offside Trap, and playing Careful.

• English Moderator

@supernova-8 said in Tactics Requests:

Good day everybody ! šŸ™‚

Advice About Tactics Requests 

While asking for tips on your tactics it is best if you guys share a few basic infos about your upcoming match:

1āƒ£ Which team has the Home Advantage & what is the Level of the Stadium Pitch right before the match ( use your Spy ) ?
    2āƒ£ Which one of the 2 teams is expected to have the strongest first 11 line up for that round ?
    Note I wrote Line up , not total squad value !
    3āƒ£ Which formation & settings is your opposition expected to use ( Spy infos ) ?
    4āƒ£ What kind of Referee do you have on for the upcoming match ( Level of Strictness ) ?

By sharing these basic infos about your match you get better chances of getting a good reply about your own potential settings . šŸ˜‰

@Neymar-Kerim-Aksoy Since this match is that important why dont't you try to be more detailed about your opponent's settings and tactics and other infos?

• @supernova-8 Thanks for the help and I hope these infos will be enough.

1āƒ£ I have the Home Advantage and my Stadium Level is 0 šŸ˜ž
    2āƒ£ My first 11 is little bit stronger than the enemy team.
    3āƒ£ Enemy team's tactics: Counter-attack, Man marking, no Offside trap, playing Careful.
    4āƒ£ Level of Strictness for the upcoming match is normal (has yellow colour).

Also he is using 4-3-3 B and its my last 4 hours for the match, guys be quick please šŸ˜¢

0_1568114948588_GG.png
    0_1568114963380_enemy.png

• English Moderator

@neymar-kerim-aksoy said in Tactics Requests:

@supernova-8 Thanks for the help and I hope these infos will be enough.

1āƒ£ I have the Home Advantage and my Stadium Level is 0 šŸ˜ž
    2āƒ£ My first 11 is little bit stronger than the enemy team.
    3āƒ£ Enemy team's tactics: Counter-attack, Man marking, no Offside trap, playing Careful.
    4āƒ£ Level of Strictness for the upcoming match is normal (has yellow colour).

Also he is using 4-3-3 B and its my last 4 hours for the match, guys be quick please šŸ˜¢

0_1568114948588_GG.png
    0_1568114963380_enemy.png

Your opponent has a very good line up. So , if you don't have enough good forwards to use the same 433 B but with Wing Play , you can try a 4231 with SOS ( Shoot on Sight ) ,which has a stronger midfield than the 451, and is considered a more offensive formation. You have the Home advantage also to help you there.
    Zonal Marking - NO offside trap - Normal tackling ( for a yellow Ref )

Or if you feel your attackers are stronger than your mids , then you could also use a 442 B , with Passing game . The rest settings same way.

You are welcome Kerim and best of luck ! āœŒ

• Indonesian Moderator

@andreinho2015 you can play with long ball if you use this formation

• Good afternoon lads,
    My next cup match is against a guy that has 430+ M value, mine is 105M. He uses 442b counter-attack, zonal marking and no offside. My 433b passing game that used to be able to defeat him now only gets draws. Any ideas on how to aproach this?

• @gilbert-gentania hello bro I am playing vs a strong team but which is a little weaker than I am, I am playing at home and I suppose he will play with 5-4-1B formation.! I suppose I should use either 3-4-3 B or 4-3-3B WP and all neutral positions??? Pls help

• Indonesian Moderator

@genti072 433 is not good for vs 541, you should play with 442 passing game to counter 541
    Tempo 60 40 60

• @gilbert-gentania thanks bro Im the guy who asked you that. But thing is I am playing away not in home stadium! Do you think I should tey 3-4-3 B with neutral positions and tempo 70-60-60? I have 4 midfielders with 100+ OVR and he has only 1 with 100+ ovr. But he is playing via 5-4-1 B as I stated before.

So pls should I try 3-4-3 B or 4-4-2 B which is more effective in your opinion. Thank you

• Hi,

Any tactic suggestions to counter this...

Iā€™m not playing home, stadium lvl 0

Enemy team rating is very similar to mine

He is using 3-3-4a with sos, all his attackers are 90+, Offsidetrap no, man marking.

Please help, thank you!