Tactics Requests

• Hello... i have match tomorrow against Tottenham, his team value is 226m and mine is 308m, he plays 433A WP Aggressive tackling, offside trap ON, zonal marking, stadium is a level 0, he won against better team Yesterday 4-2 and it was away game, so which setup should i go with and thanks in advance

• Hello guys,

Tomorrow I play against an opponent which is near to 10 points better at every position...
    I guess he will play 442A PG or 433b PG/WP at home. These are the only formations which he has used this season.

Could anyone help me? I do not know how to stop this much more powerful team.. 4231 SOS? A formation with 5 or 6 defenders? 😅

Thank you in advance

• Banned

4-5-1
    Shoot On Sight
    Forward supporting midfield | Midfield staying in position | Defenders defending deep
    Zonal marking
    Offside trap ON
    Attacking (70) style
    High-speed passing (60)

• Banned

A formation with five to six defenders is more like it. Defensive style, playing on Counterattack, with no offside trap and maybe you'll accomplish something.

• @DMFArranhado98 thank you, but what about the tackling and pressing, the referee color is orange and thank you again

• Banned

Normal Tackling
    75 Pressure

• Hello everybody,

I have an important match soon against a similar value team who has a better midfield but lower attack and defense.

He plays: 433A wing play, no offside trap, zonal marking, no training camp

What tactics and formation do you think I should use?

Thank you to whoever replies :DD

• How to counter 4-5-1 away game with shoot on sight, zonal marking with similar team strength

• Banned

4-4-2 B
    Passing Game
    Forwards attacking only | Midfielders holding position | Defenders defending deep
    Zonal marking
    Offside trap ON
    Attacking (70) style
    High-speed passing (60) tempo

• I'm playing against a similar sqaud value, i'm away, he has training camp and his pitch is level 3. He plays 532A counter attacks, zonal marking, NO offside trap. How should I counter it?

• Hello guys I'm playing against a strong Liverpool side and whoever wins will go through the RO16. He is using a 433a counter attack formation with zonal marking and no offsides. I was thinking of countering this with a 451 formation shoot on sight tactics. Any suggestions? I have around 20 hours to prepare. Cheers!

• @DMFArranhado98
    Hello.... I played the game and we tied I did everything you said what do you think got wrong ? He had one more shot than me and he had 52% possession.

• Banned

Tactics aren't everything in OSM.
    There are other relevant factors to be considered as well, such as: conditioning, morale, chemistry (achieved through nationality), experience (related to age), positioning (i.e., lining up defensive forwards as strikers or attacking defenders as center-backs) and, of course, luck.
    (I didn't mention skills this time as you stated the squad values previously)

• Hello !

I've got a problem and think that some of you could help me to deal with it. I restarted playing OSM last week with 4 teams. Unfortunately, it seems that I can't afford finding an efficient tactic to beat 433a tiki-taka... No matter if my team is stronger or not, squads destroy me everytime they play 433a (even with WingPlay). I tried several tactics such as 433b, 451 SOS but none of them is working.

I really wish I could have found the solution by myself but tomorrow is an important match and my opponent is playing 433a again. I really need your help guys, which tactic is the best considering that I want to win ? (I don't want to use basic counter-attack tactic as 5311 or 631 which will probably make a draw). Playing AS ROMA against BOLOGNA, away game, his stadium lvl 0.

Thank you :)))

• Hello !

I've got a problem and think that some of you could help me to deal with it. I restarted playing OSM last week with 4 teams. Unfortunately, it seems that I can't afford finding an efficient tactic to beat 433a tiki-taka... No matter if my team is stronger or not, squads destroy me everytime they play 433a (even with WingPlay). I tried several tactics such as 433b, 451 SOS but none of them is working.

I really wish I could have found the solution by myself but tomorrow is an important match and my opponent is playing 433a again. I really need your help guys, which tactic is the best considering that I want to win ? (I don't want to use basic counter-attack tactic as 5311 or 631 which will probably make a draw). Playing AS ROMA against BOLOGNA, away game, his stadium lvl 0.

Thank you :)))

• Banned

tiki-taka

WDYM with this? Passing Game?

4-3-3 A (even with Wing Play)

"Even"? That's how 4-3-3 A should play though.

I've tried several tactical setups such as (...) 4-5-1 SOS, but none of them is working.

4-5-1 SOS should counter 4-3-3 WP though - unless the opponent is far superior.

Playing away as Roma against Bologna on a level 0 stadium

Then you shouldn't need a counterattacking setup - unless your opponent already has a better squad than yours.
    If your opponent is going with Wing Play with that 4-3-3 A formation, then a 4-5-1 SOS countermeasure should work. Just tune it up well.

• @spadino_15 you should try 451 CA Defend deep, midfielders supporting your defense, attackers stay forward. let your team sit back and park the bus. your passing must be between 65 and 80. play with Man marking, Tackling is always important so set it according to the referee strictness. I have had success playing away games using this formation against 433A. It is ideal if your team is weaker to your opponent. I hope that helps you on your journey. Please keep us updated on your results. ✌

• Hi all, how to beat 4231 SOS, zonal, no offside, lower team value?

Thanks in advance

• @i-love-huntress You can mirror his 4231 SOS or use 532 Counterattack. You're stronger right?

• @ianthebean-byrne I'm far superior than him but I used to lose/draw against weaker teams when they play 4-3-3A. Anyway, I'll try your formation, ty !!