WORLD CREW CHAMPIONSHIP - WCC 2019/2020

• I am waiting for confirmation..

WCC.jpg

• confirmed by the opposing captain!

MAFIA.png

• as captain of Vinsmoke Family, I confirm this result @Lord-Supreme ..many thanks for competitive battle..i hope someday,we can battle again.

Your table calculation same as my calculation
    Vinsmoke Family = 1376
    The Holy Bastard = 1085
    Different = 291

2cd83d43-5790-4f56-be2b-bef34be4cbb0-image.png

3bff5a35-c56c-47c6-8b13-1c13552403af-image.png

Squad Value Development
    277916f3-7b74-413e-9f58-8f1c36089947-image.png
    91612ba1-cc33-440d-81ee-a3fe7a7c6bad-image.png

469df184-c5b1-4116-9181-832efe08b340-image.png

• @WaterhoenNL I confirm, excellent battle

• resultado final.png

Result Confirmed!

• Italian Moderator

Group A: Tugas 🇧🇷 vs REVENGE 🇮🇹

Screenshot_2.png

Waiting for @Timao_corinthians 's confirmation.
    Thanks to Tugas for the difficult battle, it's been very difficult to us to win against this historical crew. And above all congratulation for your correctness.
    Good luck for next battles in the tournament 👍

• @Daniele-Benjiamin said in WORLD CREW CHAMPIONSHIP - WCC 2019/2020:

@vanmitra61 said in WORLD CREW CHAMPIONSHIP - WCC 2019/2020:

I, personally, will not play a single game more in this competition and will try to persuade the whole crew to forfeit this competition...

i don't understand why you should persuade other crews for your disappointment for a rule that is clearly shown in tournament rules and that is applied to every crew in the same way. This is an important tournament, i think it's right that some rules are severe in penalty.

@Adilmo-Rocha said in WORLD CREW CHAMPIONSHIP - WCC 2019/2020:

It seems no one cares about the rules because they think 50 points won't make a difference and simply ignore the important action of reading the rules well!

👍
    or what about "i make a friendy against an opponent some minute before simulation to check his tactics agains ours"..if winning a match my crew can gain for exemple 200 point, i could "spend" 50 penalty points to check my opponent. in a decisive round

Daniele, either I wasn't clear or due to the fact that English is not your native language you misunderstood my words.
    I do not want to believe that this could be your idea and you felt triggered on my comment, I'll believe the first reason is the one...
    I do not want to persuade ALL the crews to forfeit, I will persuade MY WHOLE CREW to do so.
    Clear like this? Whole crew (MINE) is not ALL crews.

The severity of the rules is what it is, I believe are WRONGLY BUILT and therefore I (ME, MYSELF) will not enter a competition with these unlogical rules. ME, and probably my Crew. Everyone else can do whatever they want, and I don't really care.

To THIS situation, I've stated my point of view and I'm ready to move on, I DO NOT CARE what happens next or if we get 2 years ban for forfeiting, make it 3 or 5. With these rules, I'm out.
    Now, the rule was clear and I confirmed the defeat due to it. I've lost other battles and that is not the issue, but I'm not going to spend time and coins on a competition with these rules.
    The fault was our, both on the fail of the friendly and the fact that only one of us has had access to this forum. Live and learn, won't happen again with me.

The cheat scenary you "create" is so far from reality that is even laughable. Besides, even so, the possible positive outcome of that cheat would be far less significative than the absurd 300 pts.

I've been away from the game for a while, and when I returned, me and several guys that are now on our crew, we played several battles on a paralell association, with external forum, with battles, competitions and so on.
    Guys from Portugal, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Spain and so on... No "inventions" on the rules from competition to competition, ZERO problems, ZERO issues.
    As we were sort of known on the PT comunity we were persuaded to reenter the forum competitions.
    With this confusion, plus the dictatorial exclusion of the historical PT group ZITISMO of a competition because @Masterguru made a joke in the forum that he's been making for years and years, and the other one (not with us) that @Adilmo-Rocha surely remembers (always rules and rules changes and rules interpretations and talks to MOD's, and so on... - Why not keep it simple, why change what is not broken, I wonder...)

So, to make it clear...
    I do not want to change your rules. I don't care the way you create rules for others.
    I just do not want to participate in competitions with THOSE rules with my crew.
    Clear so far?
    Also, maybe all the other "little things" at the PT/BR foruns and competitions are making me quite intolerant to all the "inventions", one more ilogical than the previous one, maybe... and I started here to express the disapointment for it, maybe...

I will be out of this competition for good, but anyway, I believe you should reconsider the penalties, it's absurd the way it's being done, in my opinion.

@Restimat explained it very well. 👏 👏 👏

Regards,
    Enjoy, have fun, this is what this game should be about...

Let me go back to the External Forum Battles.
    Better than all these inventions...

• Russian Moderator

THE 1ST vs The Rebels' Yell
    awaiting confirmation
    Screenshot_1.jpg

• @robfer15 Confirmed. Thanks. Good battle

• @reaktorr I confirm thanks and good luck 👍

• Community Manager

Score waiting for confirmation:
    Pichichis de Layenda vs Polska Akademia Menadżerów
    Group F
    944ecbc6-74cf-4ec5-a97a-7ba0a3a03a1d-image.png

• Italian Moderator

@vanmitra61 said in WORLD CREW CHAMPIONSHIP - WCC 2019/2020:

I do not want to persuade ALL the crews to forfeit, I will persuade MY WHOLE CREW to do so.

understood 😉 👍

• @tompi11 I Confirming.. I was posted behind you hahaha

• Community Manager

Score confirmed by sniki26

FURIA vs HPL jor22.png

• @sexmachine1997 I understand that the captain has confirmed it to you by MP. In the same way everything is correct. I confirm it this way if you did not receive the captain's message. Good luck.

• Italian Moderator

Union of the Supremes : 1469
    Rinacimiento de Fènix : 902

Differences : +567 for UoS

Screenshot_1.jpg

Confirmed by opponent's captain

• Group L : Nação Brasil vs Draco's
    Result confirmed by captain Draco's

IMG-20191013-WA0043.jpg

• Group B
    Maron vs Romanian Revolution

Maron = 1797
    Romanian Revolution = 675

30AD611C-6DC2-4632-9F2C-FBC7F559255B.jpeg

Confirmed by both captain

• Attention

By our count there was no publication of the result of the battle between:

Group B >> RO MANIA X Arab Eagles
    Group H >> RED SKULLS X Lusos

The groups have until 7 am tomorrow to post the results, if the deadline expires, the battle will be canceled.

• @vanmitra61 @Cidadewap25

Wait, hold on. I notice the situation that you guys are having. Was this friendly the first and only punishment for this crew in the battle? In that case, only a penalty of -50 should be given, according to the battlepedia rules.