WNT 2019/2020 (English only)

• Spanish Moderator

12 battles were played, 24 selections in total and they tell me that everything was for to eliminate 4 selections? In what world does that make sense?

Suppose we had accepted this ... why was it not notified in time? I saw a comment that said "nobody gets hurt" but yes, the harmed are the 4 excluded selections.

61fc8d9b-3054-4537-8481-faf59029482b-image.png

Maybe if these 4 teams knew they could qualify even losing the battle, I'm sure they would try to fight to make the difference in points smaller (except Iran, the truth was complicated).

• Spanish Moderator

@Adilmo-Rocha

they had to play only the last 8 selections of the ranking and not play the rest, I do not need to make everyone play, I understand that it is not easy to organize a tournament, but nobody is forced to organize it and if it is going to be done, you should try be done in the best way, I understand that it is time that you invest to make this possible, but before starting, everything must already be defined and thus problems or disagreements are avoided, something is failing and you must know what the fault is.

• English Moderator

@Adilmo-Rocha said in WNT 2019/2020 (English only):

My dear managers!

My dearest Adilmo, good evening from Greece. 🙂

I already apologized and will ask again. There was a serious error setting up the Playoffs. A failure to understand what was planned and executed.

I think you meant to write : "I already apologized and will say it again." So you are trying to inform the managers about a big mistake that was made in the previous calculations and now you and your team is trying to fix it somehow. Ok , mistakes happen and are only human.

The biggest goal here is everyone's fun. Nothing that was done was in vain! Everything took advantage and what we did was make things better, so that everything was fairer.

I could not agree more on this. This kind of big events have one goal : to bring managers together and a lot of great battles and fun. And I do trust you to make fair decisions in any situation.

Now I speak for myself! I've been at this for over 6 years, organizing all kinds of tournaments and donating my precious time to bring some fun to it! Do you really think I get something for all this ?!

Yes Adilmo , you do get the love , respect and appreciation of many managers from all over the world. I'm one of them. 🤗

I'm counting with the support of all of you!!!

I'm counting on everybody's support too Adilmo.

Thank you!

Thanks goes to you. And not just you but to your whole team as well. It is indeed not an easy task to have to interact with so many countries and participants in a non-native language.Chin up mate.
    Listen to the people, accept their help ( better late than never ) that they offer it now and move on with the WNT 2019/2020. ✌

• Spanish Moderator

I am an official tournament organizer of the Hispanic community, I am willing to help fix things. If they think it necessary, of course.

• I have a message for you guys...from spanish community.
    I understand you. 24 teams playing to eliminate just 4. No logic. But that's how it is. We can't change it now. Need see how to fix the situation. Some managers say they spent coins for nothing...but on the other side you won something, because some teams from your community who were eliminated will participate in the WNT. Also, teams who won with bigger difference will have some advantage on the GroupStage draw as well.
    If you don't wanna create leagues again and spend coins, we can make a compromise so the ''away team'' can create the league if you don't want to...
    Think that's ok.

• English Moderator

@catupecu_machu said in WNT 2019/2020 (English only):

I am an official tournament organizer of the Hispanic community, I am willing to help fix things. If they think it necessary, of course.

Thank you Agustin ! 🤗

• English Moderator

@MenagerBL said in WNT 2019/2020 (English only):

If you don't wanna create leagues again and spend coins, we can make a compromise so the ''away team'' can create the league if you don't want to...
    Think that's ok.

That's what I was talking about. Where there is will there is a way and a solution for every problem .
    Thank you very much Nenad ! 🤗

• Arabic Moderator

Guys, let's enjoy the game, We're here to enjoy away from the stresses of life.

• Hello everyone.

I've read all comments about the changes in tournament and want to write my thoughts about it. I see most of managers complaining against the changes are from Hispanic Community (Latin American countries to be exact). So I am talking to these managers. When you guys were asking about the changes in the amount of TC (despite the other half of OSM Community was not agree with it) Adilmo listened you and organized a poll for it. He reacted to your opinion positively because he wants everybody be happy. Then you were complaining about the way how was a draw taken and why Latin American selections had to play against each other. Now organizers reacted to this complaint too and tries to make everything fair. But what are you doing? Only thinking about your 200 boss coins spent.

Yes, maybe you think I am talking this way, 'cos my selection is one of those, that eliminated from this edition, and things get better for me and my selection after this decision of organizers. But I have to warn you that, in previous edition, when my selection won their play-off match and qualified to group stage there was taken the same decision to cancel the preliminary round results. But I was not complaining. I was not crying for those 200 BCs. I understood that there was a mistake in organization of tournament, and other organizers are trying to fix it.

I propose everybody not to continue argue and complain, but let Adilmo and Damis do their job. I am sure, they are trying to make everybody enjoy this game. So let's not ruin our enjoyment and just play football.

Thanks.

• English Moderator

@Sabit-Mamedov Couldn't agree more with your words Saby. 👍 Thank you very much for your polite, supportive and rational post in here. 🤗

• @Sabit-Mamedov

Hello friend with all the respect of the world, we `` the exiles '' '' those of the third world '' '' The bastards '' if we received the proposal of the CT in the previous phase and group round .. BUT now they are making us pay for that proposal by facing each other and only that if we do not make a change so that we can re-create battle, GO JACK ..

• @Sabit-Mamedov said in WNT 2019/2020 (English only):

Adilmo listened you and organized a poll for it.

@Sabit-Mamedov It seems that you have given a possible solution to the problem, do a survey on the current issue and issue resolved.

• alt text

Good evening everyone!

The 4 pots are set for the draw. The pots are composed like this:

Pot I

Brazil
    Netherlands
    Indonesia
    Russia
    Romania
    Serbia
    Egypt
    Poland
    Portugal
    Argentina

Pot II

Hungary
    Saudi Arabia
    Morocco
    Turkey
    Italy
    France
    Uruguay
    Switzerland
    Algeria
    Spain

Pot III

Libya
    Peru
    Costa Rica
    Venezuela
    UAE
    Sudan
    India
    Chile
    Colombia
    Panama

Pot IV

Moldova
    Lebanon
    Bolivia
    Palestine
    Mexico
    Ecuador
    Paraguay
    Belarus
    Azerbaijan
    Slovakia

The draw will be automatic in the links below:

POT I

POT II

POT III

POT IV

Thank you all!
    @hashim-mohamed-club @Adilmo-Rocha @Damiś27

• @MenagerBL said in WNT 2019/2020 (English only):

I have a message for you guys...from spanish community.
    I understand you. 24 teams playing to eliminate just 4. No logic. But that's how it is. We can't change it now. Need see how to fix the situation. Some managers say they spent coins for nothing...but on the other side you won something, because some teams from your community who were eliminated will participate in the WNT. Also, teams who won with bigger difference will have some advantage on the GroupStage draw as well.
    Think that's ok.

I would give you absolutely right if this competition were the friendship or charity tournament, we are talking about the highest level tournament of nations, these changes under no circumstances should occur during the tournament.

At this point, the ideal would be, as suggested @Sabit-Mamedov, make a survey as was done with the TC,s.

• What little information we receive
    when will it start?
    Will you let us know 3 days before?
    in the group stage of how many nations will it be?
    How many will classify by group?
    information please

• @hashim-mohamed-club said in WNT 2019/2020 (English only):

Hi all

Next round : 0c9d9942-4de5-469a-ab06-8ece1e315bfc-image.png

The rest of the details will be published soon..

@Uruguay_2012

• @catupecu_machu
    🇦🇪 UAE 1453-983 Slovakia 🇸🇰
    Dif.: 470

• @Adilmo-Rocha The draw-it's o.k.

What's next ? What happens after the group round?

• Arabic Moderator

@hashim-mohamed-club said in WNT 2019/2020 (English only):

Hi all

Next round : 0c9d9942-4de5-469a-ab06-8ece1e315bfc-image.png

The rest of the details will be published soon..

@STAR-WARS-67