Support

We're here to help you with questions and bugs. ENGLISH ONLY!

12.5k Topics 36.3k Posts
  • Reports as a Cheater

0 Votes
    3 Posts

Thanks, this is clear enough now.
    Time to close this 😉

• HELP!!

0 Votes
    2 Posts
  • Juventus The Winner :)

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Please, take care were and what you are posting...these forum is for helping managers not for cheering... FORZA JUVE...

• please help me

0 Votes
    4 Posts

OSM is one season game...after the end of a season everything starts from the beginning....you can select new team, in a new league..etc..

• OSM app

0 Votes
    8 Posts
    1k Views

@PersonOfInterest_NL Your, welcome.
    Then now the time has come to close this one 😉

• moderador

0 Votes
    4 Posts

@Diego-Simões-Gomes It's not exactly lost, since you've got the team that you wanted.
    But next time if your not sure how things work, it's better to ask support before doing it.
    That way you can avoid disappointments like this.

• about money

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hello mate,
    selling players is the fastest way to gain money...

Note :
    Support forum is for helping managers with problems with the machine of OSM, not giving info on managing teams...

• 1 Votes
    3 Posts

Thanks, since this is clear the topic can be closed 😉

• Transfer

Locked Moved
    0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hello mate,
    you can put your players on the transfer list, keeping the minimum amount on the squad... you should have , 3 att, 4 mids, 4 def, 1 goal...everyone else can be in the transfer list...

• Match still in play

0 Votes
    3 Posts

2 servers have some delay in simulations, which will be fixed as soon as possible... sorry for the inconvenience...

• I love Man Utd.

Locked Moved
    0 Votes
    2 Posts

@Abgigs-Love-Song Hello mate and welcome to the World forum 🙂
    We all use the English language in here, to understand each other. That's why your other topic was deleted.
    Good luck with your Man Utd ! :v_tone2: And if I understood you right...Yes OSM is a one season game . 😉

• Coins

0 Votes
    3 Posts

Thanks 👍

• mistake

0 Votes
    3 Posts

Thanks 👍

• LİG KURMAK

0 Votes
    4 Posts

@TheTransporter_NL & @mrtgll33 Rob and Murat , thank you both my mates for your help ! 😄

@Alparslan-Atik Hello my friend and welcome to the World forum. ☺
    I will also kindly ask of you to avoid using capital letters for your future posts, either it is on the World or on your Turkish forum.
    Thank you in advance . :handshake_tone2:

• What is the tent

0 Votes
    4 Posts

Hi, welcome both.
    But since your here on the world forums instead of dutch community forums, let's use English only.
    Thanks.

• Switch Manager on the same team.

0 Votes
    3 Posts

Hi, welcome.

Yes, the name is very offensive and for that reason it's already locked.
    I want to ask you to send a email to: EN.support@onlinesoccermanager.com for further support.
    Thanks

• No Manager Ranking

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Can you please wait a couple of days and if your name don't show up on the rankings post it again ?
    I don't see any problem, unless you were away for long time and just finished your league...

• I look without selling

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hello mate,
    the only thing you can do wait....nothing else...sells are random for all managers...

• iOS OSM App (logout button)

0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views

@ZeroHoudXPi_NL

Hi, you are here on the World forum so English is the only language that is being used on this part of the forum. For acces of the Dutch community forum logout from this forum and log back in. You should see the Dutch community forum on the main page of the forum.

Now to answer your question: There most likely will never be an update where we are able to log out from the app. You can only have one account, so logging out of the app won't be necessary at all.

• Selling players on TL

0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views

Hello mate,
    it's just random how much time it will take, for some manager to sell his players....it depends on the age, position,,etc.... i prefer to put my players on their higher value...they don't sell at once but after a couple of days..maybe a bit more...but they sell...