Support

We're here to help you with questions and bugs. ENGLISH ONLY!

12.5k Topics 36.3k Posts
  • 0 Votes
    2 Posts

@anis-mbp Oh my French friend ! Welcome to the OSM game and forums. 🙂

Although I love your language I'm afraid I'm not able to understand the whole post of yours. So, I have to inform you that you have entered the World forum just now and we have to use only the english language in here , if we wish to understand each other that is . 😉

So what I need you to do is to firstly find and join your own Group of language. To do that you have to : Log out from your forum page and loggin right back. This way the French community Forum will be added on your menu automatically. Naturally you can use your native language in there for your posts and topics.:thumbsup_tone2:

P.S. This was your first post on the World forum so I can understand that you need to get familiar with the forum tools as well. Just please next time you will need to open a topic in any forum try to avoid the use of Capital letters or big titles. Thank you very much in advance . Best of luck my friend ! :v_tone2:

• Choosing a team when creating a new account

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@tim-van-veen_NL Hi, welcome.
    No that's not true, they should be able to join your league if they have a free slot.
    Probably they see there last season at this place http://prntscr.com/emzx4i
    But if you click on it you will be able to get back and choose a new team/league

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts

@Wilmer-Jose-Palada-Baraho Hello Wilmer Jose Palada Barahona and welcome to OSM and World forum . 🙂

I could see from your forum profile that you have already found and joined your Spanish Community forum. That's great ! But please when you post in here - on the World forum - you have to use only the English language, if you want from us to understand you.

Thank you in advance my friend and best of luck to your beloved Real and to your OSM adventures ! :v_tone2:

• Really hurt

Locked Moved
    0 Votes
    2 Posts

@Mahmoud-Tablia10 Hi Mahmoud and welcome to the OSM game and World forum. 🙂

So what exactly is troubling you my friend? You are a football manager for only 5 days in here. And according to your profile you are a big fan of football but why do you feel so hurt mate? Whatever you need to learn about this game, all you have to do is open a new topic , make your posts and ask your questions on the Support category of the forum.
    Also if you feel more comfortable using your own native language then you have to : Log out from your forum page and loggin right back and this way the Arabic community's forum will be added automatically on your menu for you to use it. 😉
    Just take your time to get familiar with the game's features and you will improve day by day your managerial skills. :thumbsup_tone2:

Enjoy your gaming time Mahmoud and I'm wishing you best of luck with your OSM adventures ! :v_tone2:

• ligas

Locked Moved
    0 Votes
    3 Posts

@Levi-Rios Thanks buddy ! 🙂

• 0 Votes
    3 Posts

@Sosyokrat Thanks!

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi @Ate_Choras09, I noticed you've posted this same question in the Tactic Request topic, so I will close this 🙂

• 1 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • MSN onayladım ama transfer yapamıyorum

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@Sosyokrat
    Thanks!

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts

@MisterBambú131
    Hi, no one is trying to screw you. You probably don't look at the referee in charge of your game before setting up your tactics. Most likely you play reckless all the time.

*Red referee ➡ Very Strict wise to set normal or careful tackling
    *Orange referee ➡ Strict recommended to set normal tackling
    *Yellow ref ➡ Balanced recommended to set aggressive tacjling
    *Blue ref ➡ lenient can set any tackling
    *Green ref ➡ very lenient can set any tackling

Note that the above tip isn't 100% guaranteed 👌
    For more tactical tips, please check here;
    https://forum.onlinesoccermanager.com/topic/76/tactics-requests/784

• Tr support team is saying lie

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Point and Boss Coins

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@38yunusemre06
    Hi, welcome back to OSM and forums
    About Manager Points; https://forum.onlinesoccermanager.com/topic/302/common-questions

If you completed achievement and didn't get your reward please use this topic to report it with screenshots
    https://forum.onlinesoccermanager.com/topic/10627/bug-achievements-not-possible-to-claim/69

• Suspension

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@Primus19 Hi, welcome.
    I'm sorry but this kind of things will not be discussed at the forums, we have a support email for that EN.support@onlinesoccermanager.com

• Email

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@Sosyokrat Thanks!

• Impossible de jouer

0 Votes
    4 Posts

O sorry.

Hello,

A team from one of my championships played a friendly against me.
    Since the game wants to announce the match, the avatar apparently and when the bubble opens for the statement. The game hangs and disconnects.

So I have no access to my teams. I hope not to be penalized too long.

Thank you in advance

• liga

Locked Moved
    0 Votes
    2 Posts

@Rúben-Vieira Hi, welcome to forums.
    This forum is English only, use your language forums for your posts. Logout from the forums and login again to see your community's forum.

Portuguese forums: https://forum.onlinesoccermanager.com/category/33/portuguese-forums

👍

• My language forum

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@المايسترو-ب Hi, welcome.
    You will see ar forum by logout from the forums and then log back in.

• Pre campionato

Locked Moved
    0 Votes
    2 Posts

@dadobeba Hello my friend and welcome to the new OSM forums. 🙂

About your question : Every new league offers to the manager 4 Preparation Days. During these 4 days you have the time to organise your team: a) To train your top players and b) To sell the low rated players on the Transferlist and earn club funds to buy new and better ones for your team. You can do that by using the league's transferlist or / and your Scout. After those 4 preparation days are over your league's matches will begin. 😉
    Best of luck with your Italian league mate ! :v_tone2:

Now, about your posts in here.
    I have to inform you that this is the World Forum and we must all use the English language to understand each other.
    You can also join your own Group of language and Italian community if you simply : Log out from your forum page and log in right back. This way the IT forum will be added on your menu.

Thanks and enjoy the forums! :thumbsup_tone2:

• QUE DETERMINA QUE UN JUGADOR SEA GOLEADOR?

Locked Moved
    0 Votes
    3 Posts

@emilianoo. Hola Emiliano and welcome to the new OSM forums. 🙂

@alvarorr_98 Thank you Alvaro! 🙂

• Many account usage.

Locked Moved
    0 Votes
    2 Posts

@IIKaRaKaRTaLII Hi, welcome.
    I'm sorry but cheating will never be discussed or reported through forum.
    If you want to report it then you can do it through the system by going to the managers profile.