Greetings to all OSM users and forumers.
Please take my advice and make sure you read carefully all the Terms & Conditions of Use before you start with your gaming time on OSM - https://en.onlinesoccermanager.com/Terms -
so you won't have to weep later.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF OSM
Please carefully read these Terms and Conditions before using OSM. Your access to and use of this game is subject to these Terms (including the Privacy Statement of the game) and all applicable laws. By accessing and using this game, you signify that you agree to these Terms.
1. These conditions represent an agreement between you and Gamebasics. By accepting the agreement you agree to follow the rules of OSM, as well as any other ruleset by Gamebasics. This agreement also applies when you purchase our products: if you do not agree to the terms, you should not register as a member at OSM.
2. By agreeing to register with the game, you agree to receive occasional promotional emails from Gamebasics. You will be able to unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
3. You may not create and/or manage more than one account at OSM. This includes accounts in different leagues.
4. You may not babysit accounts of friends or relatives. This includes taking over the account of someone who is quitting the game. Both are unacceptable.
5. You are to report all bugs you discover to the administrator, and never to abuse any bugs.
6. You may not use inappropriate language on OSM's Forums, Profiles, Chats and emails.
7.You may not buy and/or sell players for the purposes of artificially giving another manager in your league money, because that makes for unfair competition.
8. Collaboration between managers in all leagues is prohibited at OSM. This includes the fixing of matches and the use of the transfers system to give one club an unfair advantage over another. Factors which will be considered such include, but are not be limited to: deliberately poor team line-ups; players deliberately lined up in the wrong positions; managers joining a league and then resigning after a few days with the deliberate intention of colluding with another manager; the specific use of Training Camps to affect or alter Results in order to gain an unfair advantage or to protect another manager
9. You may not use any external software/script with the purposes of artificially giving you or someone else an advantage over other managers which makes for unfair competition.
10. We hold the right to delete your account in case of periods of inactivity.
11. We hold the right to keep manager names and email addresses of deleted/locked accounts on our databases as a protection against cheating.
If any of these rules are broken (or bent) by you, drastic measures may be taken by the administrator to correct your wrongdoings. This may include the deletion of your account.