Support

We're here to help you with questions and bugs. ENGLISH ONLY!

12.5k Topics 36.3k Posts
  • Facebook Groups

1 Votes
    8 Posts
    1k Views

@amr-ashraf-333 said in Facebook Groups:

@king_jamiu_10 Hey,
    But You also know that that Official Group is only in English and refuses any other Language Which made Arab players don't join and come to us While We also have more Active members Well, We have the double amount of members the Official Group have I am only asking to be the "Official Arabic Group"

While some managers can create other osm groups these groups can't and won't be official. The only official osm facebook group is the OSM Community and that's why it's English only so all members can participate effectively.

• Sell of players

1 Votes
    2 Posts

@moutabir
    Hello mate,
    decide what players you want to sell...check the transfer list to see the age of the players there....younger players with same characteristic as old players , sell faster...same characteristics players, on the same position, cheaper sell faster...
    But you are the manager and more important things you will find them yourself....

Tip : on the beginning of your league, put the players on their maximum price on the transfer list....

• OOPS ERROR ???

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@kayırtarharun said in OOPS ERROR ???:

samuelzaza

Hi, welcome.

For any problems with you're account you can sent a email to you're local support or EN.support@onlinesoccermanager.com in English only.

Keep in mind that creating a new account is against osm terms of use if you have problems with you're account.

• Business Club Ads.

0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views

@yasrsalm
    hi, read the topic below and you'll find your answer there;
    https://forum.onlinesoccermanager.com/topic/302/common-questions/12

• Boss Coins Suddenly Disappeared

0 Votes
    2 Posts

You should know why your BCs were removed, but if you have no idea why, you can contact me directly via e-mail gamemanager@gamebasics.nl!

• Isn't it ridiculous ?

1 Votes
    2 Posts

@freakyl1keme
    Hello mate,
    i don't exactly understand how this is not realistic....so you can buy a good player, by selling many other players...isn't what it happens in real life too? but how this can help your team exactly ? by having only one good player ? i think not....
    Of course using boss coins you can make some good transfers....but isn't this happening in real life too? when a new owner comes to a team and gives many money for transfers, isn't that the same ?
    Only buying some good player doesn't make you the champion of the league...you have to win many other managers and one or two players won't give your team the championship..you need also good tactics and many other thing to become a champion....good luck...

• Stop playing game

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@alexander-lukic Hello mate,
    a manager can take a team, only if this team is free...that means that if the current manager resigns from his team or been kicked then and only then another manager (your friend) can take over and manage this team.

• I couldnt log in

0 Votes
    2 Posts

There were some server issues yesterday... at some points at the day you couldn't log in. Not that much to do about it... There are many managers who suffered from this problem.

• The Value Problem

0 Votes
    4 Posts

The average of Goikoetxea is 89+94/2=91.5.
    The average of Laudrup is 89+95/2=92.
    For the value of Goikoetxea it's rating is probably rounded to 92, which makes it the same value. So I think the problem is not the value of the players in money, but the rating is not calculated the right way.

• Players not being sold normally

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@jetont
    Selling players is just random...no one said that all players will be sold or that some of them will be sold every 2 hours...and on their maximum value...

• 1 Votes
    2 Posts

@stevex I need exchange moderator to me from old moderator

list item
  • Stadium page doesn't load.

0 Votes
    8 Posts
    1k Views

@marcos-pantanos_nl It took a while, but we where working on this one and it's fixed now.

• I NEED SOMEONE TO ENABLE TRANSFERS

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@sjasperge_nl Hi, welcome.
    I'm sorry but there's nothing wrong at all, you're talking about Slot two which you continued the league with and decided to play in a special league.
    Those leagues are without transfers.

• 100 % America

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@lars_1992_nl Hi, welcome.
    Since you're a Dutch version manager, please report it on our Dutch community's forum Dutch Do not forget to provide a screen of the not received achievement.

• Worst game ,cheaters still playing

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@mralisaad Hi, welcome.
    Like we already told you before, it will not be discussed/reported/handled through our forums.
    You can send in a cheater report by going to the managers profile.
    Include as much evidence in there as you can, after that you will need to wait till it's handled.

• No Freedom of expression

1 Votes
    2 Posts

@depelotaso Hi, welcome.
    This is Help, forums.
    You don't need help and opinions can be posted at the correct forums.
    For same reason this topic will be closed now.
    If you need help with something you're welcome to post if you don't need help and want to discuss something you can use our discussions forums.

• A mod has laughed at me

1 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi, welcome.
    I can see the problem is solved by now since you already joined another crew by now.
    So there's no reason to keep this topic open any longer

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts

@henrique-kyle
    Hi, yes this is normal. Also read the Common-questions topic to know more about manager points and how they work.

• Ask Crew Profile Edit Properties

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@murid-nakal
    Hi, yes! Only crew boss can edit the crew profile page at the moment.

• What is the CR ,

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@mralisaad
    Hi, CR is cheat report and if you have one to make, you can only do it with the system by going to the managers profile and you'll see the option "report as a cheater" also include as much evidences as possible.