Support

We're here to help you with questions and bugs. ENGLISH ONLY!

12.5k Topics 36.3k Posts
  • Red players

0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views

@AKUMA01 Hello Akuma and welcome to the new forums . ☺

I took a screen shot : http://prnt.sc/d7xmbt as an example for you and every manager that might read this topic.
    You are right my friend, the red squared players in a certain line up equal to players used in a different possition than their official one.
    As you can see on my screen shot I used 2 attackers, one is placed on his normal attacking position and the other on the midfield.
    A manager has of course the ability to use any of his players at any position that he wishes, but gets to see the red box as a reminder or warning that this decision may affect this player's performance during his match. The ideal is to use each player at his rightfull position but of course in some extreme situations ( like you said , if we don't have enough players for the right line up ) we can take our chances and use a midfielder as a defender or an attacker as a front midfielder etc. It's better to do that instead of leaving a position in the line up completely empty . But mind you my friend: when you do that the power and effectiveness of your player is not calculated by the OSM engine in the same way as it would be while placed in his normal position.

Good luck mate and enjoy your game and the forums! :thumbsup_tone2:

• I play a new league, do not play matches

0 Votes
    4 Posts

@insidkor hi, welcome.
    That was because the servers where not completely simulated yet.
    You can check that if you go to community and then simulation status.

• No Sense results

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Tactcis mate, tactics it's all that matters...in real life too, small teams, with less budget than the big clubs, can make the different and take draws or even win their opponents.... and i never found one single manager in here saying he has fount the best tactics that can win every team in here...

• Transfers botteams?

0 Votes
    3 Posts

Correct, that's possible.

• Match don't start

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@Rob93dan I suppose that this should be corrected by now, can you confirm that?

• Forum posts?

0 Votes
    5 Posts

Hi, welcome.

The posts from these forums are not counting on your profile, because we make use of external forums.
    So even if you can change the avatar on website and we all have the same manager name on forums/osm, the forum posts only counts on the forums. No bug here 😉

• Transfers

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@MaximovDmitry Hi.
    The most important is his price on the transfer list, other factors are his age, if there are other players with the same age/price/position, on the transfer list as well, the needs of other teams for that player.

• Bussines

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@emmrekkurt you send for this email address: EN.support@onlinesoccermanager.com ?
    Remain calm when waiting for an answer. Chances are there will be somebody around working on getting you an answer

• Servers and moderators

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@Sir-Eliabb-Cordeiro Hi, welcome.
    It's not possible to change server anymore.
    Because you have top pay bc's to own a league you can't give the moderatorship to someone else, but it is possible to resign as league moderator.

• suggestion

0 Votes
    6 Posts

Hello mate,
    league chat is something many managers want and who knows maybe sometime it will come back.

• ameer

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Nothing here. Please take care what you post, before you post them on the forums.

• barcelona

0 Votes
    3 Posts

Please, when you open a topic make sure for what you want to post. What you tried to post leads to another page, that it can not be seen.

• Crew?

1 Votes
    2 Posts

@D-Ripper Hi, welcome.
    You can just type in an exsisting website in there.
    If you want to design one then there are enough free website builders available through the internet.

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts

Maybe you need to change your managing and take a look at the referees , before you set up your tactics.... if you play too aggressive, you have to wait more injuries...and maybe if the other manager plays too aggressive, he injure your players too...

• Player position

0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views

Players should play at their original position. Defender on defence, midfield's as mids, and attackers to attack. But it doesn't matter if you put a defender, as central defender or you put him on the right or left of the field. The game doesn't see that. But this is something that you have to clear it out yourself... you are the manager...

• Business Club

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • This topic is deleted!

0 Votes
    2 Posts
  • 1 Votes
    17 Posts
    2k Views
  • About player powers

Moved
    0 Votes
    2 Posts

@Bay-Lupus Hello mate , welcome to our forums! ☺

You raise your players powers by using the Training feature on your game. You are able to choose to train 4 players for each position, every 8 hours . Plus if you play any friendly matches vs other teams of your league you get some extra training too this way for some lucky players. Do not forget to upgrade your Stadium and your Training facilities .

Are you ok with this infos mate? 😉

• My match don´t go on pls help..

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@zambrota5 Hello mate ! Welcome to OSM , ☺

http://en.onlinesoccermanager.com/Users/622286392/Profile#profile-slots

I took a look at your profile and I saw that you have already all of your Slots activated /unlocked and 3 of them with a league playing . I am not sure what was your problem . If you still have any difficulties with your gaming , please try to post again here ,but this time with a better explanation so that we can help you faster. 😉