Support

We're here to help you with questions and bugs. ENGLISH ONLY!

12.5k Topics 36.3k Posts
  • Cup wins

0 Votes
    4 Posts

@katie86 said in Cup wins:

Hi I've won the cup 5 times but in achievements cup boss it's says I've only won it once any help would be appreciated thanks

Hello Katie and welcome to the World forum 🙂

You were signed on OSM in 2010 and you have indeed won a Cup 5 times. But I must inform you that
    some of the Achievements are not retroactive. Only after each Achievement had been implemented is when they start counting for us managers.

Examples of Achievements implementation:
    2014-10-14 (especially needed for Cups achievement)
    Champions league A: 2018-09-19
    Champions league B: 2018-09-27
    Nations league: 2018-10-25
    Tournaments: 2019-09-17

• im admin of a leauge can i remove a coach

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@Pizarro-Cruz7
    Hello mate....if you are the mod of the league, you can kick a manager only when he goes inactive...

• Rename of username

2 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion but this isn't gonna change, username are unique to every user so if you wish to change it you have to create another account with the username you want to use and of course delete the former account.

• New league - why is without transfers?

1 Votes
    3 Posts

@Lirind This is correct!
    Thanks 👍

• Problem

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • FREE COINS

2 Votes
    17 Posts
    2k Views

@WessTheAlmightyBeast_NL First of all , I wanna thank you Wess and everybody else for your posts .
    I had some news today about this matter (videos being watched and rewarded Boss Coins missing).

@anıl12 @ABDAllAH99_6 @Danielh3o @SuperSicko @Timøros @mogo-adwenkese-mourinho @Marjan-Andžić @nikiub6080 @leonin_NL @gus-hinnik_NL

Looking at your posts, I could see that you guys managed to get some BCs from these commercial videos. But the truth is we can't be sure if you got the rewards for every single video that you watched.

This is something that the game devvers cannot reproduce neither have control over it, because these rewards are 'managed' on our partners (ads companies) side. 😓
    They are working hard to make some changes on the system, so they can reduce these situations. But unfortunately there's no time frame given for a 'global' fix. That's all for now guys.

I'm going to close this topic but if I have anything new I will re-open it to inform you once again.

My regards to all of you.

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi,

This has nothing to do with favourites but license and GB are working really hard to get these licenses for every leagues, clubs and players. We just have to be patient for now.

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi and welcome,

First of all sorry for the bad luck with cheating on your league, but cheating will only be handled via report system.

If you're not able to report due to a bug, please can you let us know exactly what's going wrong, so we can help you or fix the problem?

You can find the instructions on how to fill in a report in here

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts

@uchenna-a
    Hello mate....maybe it's disappointing not to continue to next season with the same team but this is why OSM is wonderful as well...it is a simple game....as for second season, maybe it will be added in the future....

• Bug Elite Champions cup

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@pelleee3 Hello and welcome to the World forum 🙂

I could see from your game profile that you are an iOS app user. What you saw on your game app was just a 'visual' bug. Please check your Slot 1 again , this time on Web version via your phone or pc browser and you will see you were not eliminated. In the meantime , this visual bug has been already reported and will be fixed as soon as the next update for the iOS app goes live. 👍

• Logging out

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi,

It's not possible to log out of the OSM app. This feature is not needed since only one account is allowed per user.

• I want my coins back

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@Fernvndo I was just informed that you were refunded on the 28th October. All is good here. Time to lock this one then. 😉

• Missing boss coins

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@hititagain Hello and welcome to the World forum 🙂

alt text

@Acantha That's right. 👍 Thank you .

• Problem with manager points (HELP)

0 Votes
    4 Posts

@Leandro-C Hi,

Not exactly, it means you'll have to be active and keep playing at the highest level at all times to remain on top.

Also note that each slot has their own separate ranking as regards to the corresponding manager points you have on each of them.

• Cant login ios and android

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi,

Could you uninstall the OSM app then change your phone settings to Dutch language re-install the app and try logging in again... This should solve your login problem.

• Can't activate email

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@potemy Hello Aaron and welcome to the World forum 🙂

Have a look at this link please : https://forum.onlinesoccermanager.com/topic/302/common-questions/7

alt text

But since I cannot be sure if you are using the OSM app via your phone or your browser via a laptop, maybe the latter according to your game profile :

alt text

I could use a detailed explanation of the steps you made while trying to use the Report Cheater function.
    You are an old user, I'd expect your account to be already connected with your email.

So please, go to your Home page on the OSM game ( via your browser ) >> click from your menu on Profile >>
    then click on Edit profile >> and from that page you will find the word Email Address and a tiny pencil icon next to it. Do you see or recognize your own email there ?
    In case you want to change your Email then :
    Click on that pencil and proceed with your change.
    ⚠ Do not forget to click on the word Save , at the bottom of that page when you are done to save your changes!

Could you please also double-check your incoming mails , even Spam / Junk files ? Is it possible that you have got already a reply - mail from our Support Team and you missed reading it ?

• Championship - Bug?

0 Votes
    4 Posts

@lexus_mania Hello and welcome to the World forum 🙂
    alt text

Some Achievements are not retroactive. Only after the new Achievement has been implemented is when they start counting for every manager.

Achievement implementation for the Tournaments :
    17th of September 2019

So yeah, best of luck with your new adventure ! ✌

@bearded-conte Thanks for your help. 😉

• Change of server/demographic

0 Votes
    7 Posts

@Gary-Gomes You're welcome mate... Closing this one now!

Cheers 🍻

• Tournament Error

0 Votes
    5 Posts

Lol, good you figured that out already.

Case closed then!

• Wrong crew name abbreviation

0 Votes
    26 Posts

@osm3test @Pondboy_NL @HBlauzahn @Ochowiak @B-Anis

Hello again . 🙂

This bug is fixed now . 👍For any of you guys that still have this bug do not worry because it's only visual.
    The wrong crew name abbreviation will disappear the moment you will have your next contract signed in . 😉