Support

We're here to help you with questions and bugs. ENGLISH ONLY!

12.5k Topics 36.3k Posts
  • SurveyTime - Bug

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • SYSTEMİC CHEAT?

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@TayfunKoçoğlu i didn't used this app too😣😡😠

• Finding Players in different Leagues

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@SIRBPLW
    Hello mate...you can only negotiate for players of your league...not outside of it...but you can use scout to find and bring, any player you like...

• Joining the league

0 Votes
    3 Posts

Cheers..

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi,

For payment issues, send a mail to en.support@onlinesoccermanager.com with a detailed explanation of the issue and also include your manager name and proof of payment in the mail.

• Champions League Final bug

0 Votes
    5 Posts

@carlosmmp13

alt text

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts

@samplaysosm_NL
    Hello mate....please make a report on this manager, by going to his/her account...put as much evidence (screenshots...) you can on the report...

• double account?

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi,

Cheating or any suspicious situation that may be considered as cheating won't be discussed on forums.

If you suspect that OSM Terms are being broke, you have to report them via report cheater tool in game.

• Oops something were wrong

1 Votes
    2 Posts

hey mate! I used to have the same issue, I reinstalled the app and it worked fine. Hope that works for you

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi and welcome back to OSM.

For issues account related, please contact our support via e-mail at en.support@onlinesoccermanager.com

NOTE: Your mail address was removed from your post. You shouldn't share private info like mail address on public places!

• OSM won't run on Mozilla Firefox

0 Votes
    12 Posts

I forgot to mention that this issue can be solved by re-installing Firefox (just in case that some fellow is facing the same problem).
    Case closed please!

• No push notifications on iPhone 8.

0 Votes
    7 Posts

@Jeffrey-Bruma_NL Glad to read that. 👍You're welcome. 😊
    Time to close this one then. 🗝

• Country ranking slots

Locked Moved
    2 Votes
    12 Posts

@Alden-Selmani No bro here ... just between you and me , I'm a woman ... 😂 But we're cool. And you're welcome. Time to close this one then. 🗝

• 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Name mistake.

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@as-Sarah
    Hello there and welcome to the game....unfortunately you can not change name....i see you haven't started your carrier yet, so you can always delete this account and make a new one with new name....or you can play under this unusual name...your choice...
    NOTE : you can only have one account on this game....

• upgrade windows : bug

0 Votes
    3 Posts

Hello, This blog is very educative, And without a doubt, you are too good. I am very glad that I have found this during my search.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Lexmark Printer Troubleshooting

• PersonaLy is down !

0 Votes
    15 Posts

@Charles-INGALLS Good evening Eric 🙂

Looks like PersonaLy is back for business and working like a charm once again. 😁

alt text

Could you please confirm that ? 😊

I asked about this malfunction and the reply was that if it's working now for you too, there are a lot of reasons why it was down. Most of the times those temporary situations occur due to certain sites being temporarily
    down. Keep in mind though that these are Sponsors's sites and have nothing to do with Gamebasics.

• MY ACHİEVEMENTS DOESNT WORK

0 Votes
    6 Posts

@Manager-PR-9 said in MY ACHİEVEMENTS DOESNT WORK:

@Egemenbaba123 Hello mate, to see your league number please read this common questions post

That is correct and thank you for your post Petar. 👍

@Egemenbaba123
    And on the same page of those Common Questions
    you can find instructions on how we find both our League Number and the name of our Server for that Slot and league we play in.

Note : Whenever you see part of a text high-lighted in blue color , it means it is a link and you need to click on it and read what you find there.

• Login Problem - Facebook

4 Votes
    33 Posts
    5k Views

@Alexandar-Blumenshtil You're welcome Aleksandar. 😊

Ok guys, this bug was fixed yesterday and it's time to close this topic. Thank you all for your posts and understanding. 👍

• Difference between mobile and computer

1 Votes
    4 Posts

@Acantha That is correct, thank you for your post. 👍

@Henk-Wisman-10_NL Hello and welcome to the World forum. 🙂
    Please uninstall your OSM app from your iOS phone device, then re-install it and problem should be fixed. 👍