Support

We're here to help you with questions and bugs. ENGLISH ONLY!

12.5k Topics 36.3k Posts
  • OSM offer for shields didnโ€™t work

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi,

If you read Common-questions you'll know what to do about this issue.

• About the new Scouting system

0 Votes
    12 Posts
    1k Views

@descgilio Is Roberto Firmino still a shadow striker? Because I think he plays as a center forward now for Liverpool. Maybe he was shadow striker when he played for TSG Hoffenheim in 2014-15.

• Where you can see League ID?

Locked Moved
    0 Votes
    3 Posts

@Turbani1 Hi,

You have to use the website to view your league ID. Have a look at Common-questions topic and you'll know how you can find it.

• Boss coins

0 Votes
    4 Posts

@whelet26 It is probably a bug then. You may want to wait for a moderator's answer to your problem though.๐Ÿ™‚

• 0 Votes
    4 Posts

@FC-Eddie_NL Thanks Eddie ๐Ÿ‘

• Scout

2 Votes
    3 Posts

@DE-XRIST Xristos I hope you won't mind me adding something important on this matter.

@Mu7arraqi911 Hello again and welcome to the World forum ๐Ÿ™‚
    Just to clarify a couple things on your question my friend. Yes you are free to scout this player - https://www.transfermarkt.com/kylian-mbappe/profil/spieler/342229 - but we must also warn you about 2 things !

It is always advised for managers to avoid scouting players of same nationality as their league's. Example : if you are playing on a French league and you try to Scout French players then you might not get your wish and there is a risk involved. There is a big chance that your Scout will return with players of different nationalities. Even if you do manage to Scout a player which was already sold once from your league's TL then please keep in mind that you will not be able to sell him again , if this happens on the same round of your league.
  • Boss coins missing at the end of the league

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • 0 Votes
    3 Posts

@Eskiiz
    Sorry mate but you can only resign when you're knocked out of the Tournament.

• Calculation of Manager points

0 Votes
    20 Posts

For all of you gents , please read the Common Questions topic and especially this part : https://forum.onlinesoccermanager.com/topic/302/common-questions/3
    Best of luck and have fun ! โœŒ

I believe it is time to close this one... ๐Ÿ—

• Please contact me.

Locked Moved
    0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi,

If you read common question topic you'll know what to do about this issue.

• Osm login

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@c-punkk Hello and welcome to the World forum ๐Ÿ™‚

You could use the help of the Support team , so please send a mail to this address : EN.support@onlinesoccermanager.com , provide them your username and give them a detailed explanation of your problem.
    Thank you and good luck on OSM โœŒ

• Bug of Manager point (Mpt.) ?

0 Votes
    5 Posts

This issue has been fixed now!

• Free coins

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@ุงุฑุฏู†ูŠ-2011 Hi there and welcome on the World forum ๐Ÿ™‚

Please about this kind of special offers read this topic : https://forum.onlinesoccermanager.com/topic/302/common-questions/9

Thank you and good luck with your game. โœŒ

• I won but I lost

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@Eskiiz it happened to me before.
    After the next round,they scored my points from the previous one.

• ios hardware problem

0 Votes
    4 Posts

@ali-alzaabi007 Hello and welcome to the OSM game and World forum ๐Ÿ™‚
    I could see that you tried to use English but since it will not be easy to understand your exact words and problem I believe it would be best if you tried to join your own Arabic Group of Language - https://forum.onlinesoccermanager.com/groups/language-ar
    Please click on my link and click on the Join Group button. Then re- login on the forums and you will see the Arabic forum on your screen. This way you will be able to post in your native language and get a faster reply to your problem.

Thank you and best of luck on OSM ! โœŒ

• Invites

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@JetonT
    Hello mate....sorry but it's impossible to block invites....

• Making offers for players - Negotiations

0 Votes
    3 Posts
    1k Views

@Jon-Elphick23 Hello and welcome to the World forum ๐Ÿ™‚
    To reply to your question :
    In normal situations you should be able to make a bid for any player from the same league you're in.
    And after you are done with your money offer for the player you wish to buy , you can follow this deal or no deal on the Negotiations feature , it's found inside the TransferList page.
    If you are not able to do that you either do not have enough Club funds or you still have them deposited in your (piggy) bank or you have found a new bug.
    Please let us know more about your case and also a screen shot of your problem would help a lot. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    In case you think it is a new bug , then please fill in and post in here a Bug Report Template with all the required infos.

๐Ÿ”ท Bug Report Template:

At this moment we've got 5 different versions on which users can login to OSM:

Website (PC or mobile device)
    Facebook
    Android App
    iOS App (iPhone)
    iOS App (iPad)
    ๐Ÿ”ธ All bugs should be reported using the following basic guidelines.

Login: (Login of the user with the bug)
    Account: (Slot1, Slot2, Slot3, Slot4)
    League number: (not mandatory if you don't know how to find it)
    Date & Time of the bug: (This should be as accurate as possible, for developers to check error logs)
    Platform: (Website PC/Mobile, Facebook, Android App, iPhone App, iPad App) ***
    Screenshots: (Full screen - URL and time should be presented)
    Bug step-by-step Description: (The ideal is that you describe all the steps you do to reproduce the error)

***For bugs related with the full website and Facebook versions, please add:
    Browser:

***For bugs related with the Android App and iOS App versions, please add:
    App Version:
    Brand/type device:
    OS version:

• Training! 4 or 8 hours?

Locked Moved
    0 Votes
    6 Posts

Thanks @Daniele-Benjiamin ๐Ÿ‘

• How to disable pushy idiot at chat?

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi,

There is no option to block users on chat but you can make a report if any manager is abusive via chat. You can do these by going to their profile and use the report cheater tool that you find there and select other crime. Put in as much screenshot of the abusive message as you can as proof.

• Spy/Data analyst notification bugged

1 Votes
    3 Posts

@FMag89 Your case has been reported and I was informed that it is fixed now. Please check your notifications and confirm it. ๐Ÿ™‚
    Thank you !