Support

We're here to help you with questions and bugs. ENGLISH ONLY!

12.5k Topics 36.3k Posts
  • Champions League Format Bug

0 Votes
    3 Posts
  • Lost ranking and managers points!

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@Manager-PR-9
    Correct...thanks mate...

• Free Boss Coins

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@Murattekbas Hi there and welcome to the World forum 🙂

Please have a look at this post - explanation of one of the Common Questions : https://forum.onlinesoccermanager.com/topic/302/common-questions/14

• managers points

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@es-gennaro Spiro, according to your game profile and Trophy Cabinet , it looks like you have a bug on your matches's statistics. Look at the numbers of wins , draws and losses , especially on your Slot 1 ...

alt text

So please follow this topic - https://forum.onlinesoccermanager.com/topic/47966/mistaken-stats to get informed about this bug.

• Error on the page

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Pc v mobile

0 Votes
    4 Posts

@P-SSssss Hi there. 🙂
    Which browser are you using ? Could you please try to login with a different browser than your usual ?
    And let us know what happens... Thank you.

• Creating Account

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@IAMAKINDGUY It's not really needed to go shouting here by using capslock only.
    Also it's no very clear what the problem is with your friends and creating their accounts, which platform they use, do they get a specific message etc.

• Ads coins problem

1 Votes
    9 Posts

We just set it live for All android users.

Web users should have it fixed later today.

iOS users will get this fix (new system) on next update that should go live next week if all goes as expected.

• Banned (a friend of mine)

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@Katatonico Hi there 🙂
    I'm sorry but whatever the reason this kind of cases have no place and cannot be discussed on the forum. Please tell your friend to make an appeal if he feels there has been any mistake with his ban.
    Thank you.

• Private League can't make public

0 Votes
    10 Posts

Sorry, but that's the maximum we can do.

This can be closed now!

• Banned

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Your account isn't and never was locked!

Can you please explain exactly which problem are you facing?

• 1 Votes
    6 Posts

Hi,
    Just as it has always been stated here several times, transfers are random and there isn't much one can do to help, you just have to keep working the transfer list to figure out how to sell your players quicker as well as make lots of profit minding OSM rules (illegal transfers).

Good luck with your league mate 👍

• New Christmas Snow Flakes Theme: Fail

0 Votes
    2 Posts

Hi @ProfFunk, thanks for your report! We've disabled the snow for now again.

Furthermore this years Chistmas theme/snow can be disabled if you like in the settings / profile. 🙂

• Kicked out of my league.

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@Kenzo-Beertens_NL mi too, y won with barcelona vs paris 5-1 and 1-0 and i’m kicked

• Elemination even though i won

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@Daniele-Benjiamin Thanks Daniele 👍

• I cannot enter my league

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@Mister-de-Paulo-Fonseca Hi there Dani and welcome to the World forum 🙂

I'm sorry but I could not figure out what is your problem. Could you please try to give us a detailed explanation of your case ?
    Furthermore, according to your game profile , you are already inside this league

alt text

and managing the Hibernian FC, on your Slot 1. 😁👍

• Boss coins

0 Votes
    9 Posts

@Pete0318 said in Boss coins:

@Mohamend-El-Neny

Ah thanks for that.

Just a bit worried as when I did one yesterday they were there in seconds. Where’s now it’s been few hours and no luck. And the status is shown as pending and still have time to do the thing which is wired

You are right Pete. Some offers reward you instantly while others keep you waiting for days. That's why it's important to read carefully each offer's details and instructions before proceeding with it. 👍

• My league desapeared

1 Votes
    2 Posts

@Vasco-Nascimento Hi there and welcome to the World forum 🙂
    We'd like to help you but could you please tell us more about your disappeared league first? What was the name of your League , of your own Club and on which Slot were you playing it?
    This is what we see on your game profile Vasco.

alt text

Do you see something different on your Slots ?

• Mobile data

0 Votes
    2 Posts

@vay1amk Hi there and welcome to the World forum 🙂
    We're interested to find out why you're not able to login on OSM while you're using your mobile data.
    I would like for you to go inside your phone's settings , then choose your apps , click on your OSM app and clean all temporary data and cache. There is a possibility that your problem has to do with your local cache. Please try this and let me know if it works.

• Bug improvement training !

0 Votes
    3 Posts

@Daniele-Benjiamin Thanks for trying Daniele. 😊

No reply from the manager. Time to close this one.